Coffee lovers, unite! Whether you’re searching for the right words for a coffee gift card for a teacher, or looking to send a friend a cute message with a cup, these quotes about friendship and coffee are perfect!
There’s something special about the smell of fresh-made coffee. Whether good days or a bad day, coffee is the most important part of many of our mornings.
One of my go-to gifts for friends and teachers is a coffee gift card! It’s a great way to brighten a random Monday morning or let someone know that you appreciate them.
Adding quotes about coffee and friends is a cute way to make the gift even more special. Check out this collection of having coffee with friends quotes for inspiration.
We’ve collected cute coffee quotes, motivational coffee quotes and funny quotes about coffee and friends all in one place. Scroll to the end for a collection of coffee gift card message ideas, too.
Some links may be affiliate links. That means I may make a commission if you use my links to purchase, at no extra added cost to you! I only recommend products that I personally love and believe in Full disclosure here.
Quotes about Coffee and Friends
1. Drinking coffee is like a talk with a close friend. – Anonymous
2. A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.
3. Good coffee is a pleasure. Good friends are a treasure.
4. Coffee and friends make the perfect blend.
5. Coffee tastes better with a friend. – Anonymous
6. A cup of coffee commits one to forty years of friendship. – Turkish Proverb
7. Friendship is like a comforting coffee and a sweet snack.
8. It seems to me that trying to live without friends is like milking a bear to get cream for your morning coffee. It is a whole lot of trouble, and then not worth much after you get it. – Zora Neale Hurston
9. Being a friend is sharing a cup of coffee and true part of yourself.
10. Sometimes having coffee with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
11. Any friend of coffee is a friend of mine! – Unknown
12. Friends bring happiness into your life. Best friends bring coffee. – Anonymous
13. Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup. – Anonymous
14. Even a bad cup of coffee with friends is better than no coffee at all. – Unknown
15. Coffee! Brewed for friends, sipped for pleasure and enjoyed by all.
16. I don’t drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.
17. A simple cup of coffee becomes happiest when you share it with a friend.
18. Three cups of coffee a day keeps the doctor away! – Henry Rollins
19. Coffee is better with friends.
20. It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee. Donna A. Favors
21. Coffee and friends — a perfect blend.
22. Life is too short for anything less than stellar coffee and phenomenal friends.
23. Coffee: my hot friend I was telling you about.
24. Coffee first. Schemes later. – Leanna Renee Hieber
25. As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be? – Cassandra Clare
26. I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee. – Flash Rosenberg
27. Decaf coffee only works if you throw it at people. – Unknown
28. To make me happy: Make me coffee, bring me coffee, be coffee.
29. A cup of gourmet coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.
30. Coffee connects us in so many ways – to each other, to our senses, and to the earth that supports the coffee trees. – Rohan Marley
31. A good friend will know how you take your coffee.
32. I force people to have coffee with me, just because I don’t trust that a friendship can be maintained without any other senses besides a computer or cellphone screen. – John Cusack
33. The best things in life are God, friends and a hot cup of coffee.
34. Sometimes a cup of coffee with a good friend make your life much better.
35. My days are always better with my morning cup of coffee and conversation with a good friend.
36. A full cup of coffee and trusted conversation is the best medicine for a troubled heart.
37. To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions. – Hugh Jackman
38. A coffee date with a good friend fills my cup in more ways than one. – Siobhan Alvarez
Coffee Gift Card Message Ideas
Sending a gift card or cup of coffee and looking for a cute quote to pair with it? Quotes about friendship and coffee pair well!
Here are some of my personal favorite Starbucks gift card message ideas (that also work for a cup of coffee from any coffee shop), including some of the best coffee quotes.
Pair one of these funny coffee quotes with a coffee mug or cute coffee spoons for an easy gift!
39. Coffee is a hug in a mug.
40. May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.
41. Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee. Stephanie Piro
42. May your coffee kick in before reality does. Unknown
43. Seven days without coffee makes one WEAK. Unknown
44. Thanks a latte for everything you do!
45. You were on my mind, so I thought I’d share a cup of coffee with you.
46. Coffee: because adulting is hard.
You might also enjoy:
Coffee is the favorite beverage of so many, and known as the favorite drink of the civilized world. Whatever your chosen quantity of coffee each day, I hope these quotes about friendship and coffee inspired you for your next coffee break.
If you enjoyed this collection, please share this article with friends, on social media or pin it on Pinterest!